12 Ways to Make 2015 your Best Year!
Yes, February is next week, but the is still time to work on your mindset to make 2015 your best year.
Here are some ideas:
1. Make yourself a priority.
2. Be grateful for what you have. Start each day thinking of the things that you are grateful the day before. Send a card to someone to tell them how much you appreciate them every morning.(see below)
3. Pay it Forward Constantly. Inspire and Empower people everyday!
4. Step out of your comfort zone and challenge yourself, Take Risks.
5. Be a great role model.
6. Kick negative thoughts out of your mind and negative people out of your life.
7. Set Goals and make Action Plans.
8. Let go of the past and live in the present.
9. Stop trying to be perfect.
10. Say “Thank you” and “I love you” to everyone you love.
11. Be yourself.
12. Live each day to it’s fullest.
What do you think? Have anything that you would like to add to this list? Please post them below.
If you would like an app, that will allow you to send a card from your phone to do #2,
just email us and we will send you a Free Trail. The cards are less than $2 each and that includes the postage.
To your continued success,
Cynthia and Sandra Kelsey